Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

Hahaha

I remember watching this in like 07 or whatever, it brings back memories. I love the pop-up blocker part XD

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

I lol'd throughout the whole thing.

That was so funny! Some people don't get the end joke. Spyro is a dragon from a video game. The word Spyro contains Spy and Pyro. Also, coincidently, the actual spyro is purple (Red + Blue).

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

haha

i lol'ed its really funny. 10/10! also lol at lime wire and utorrent in jail

Cannon Assault Alpha Cannon Assault Alpha

Sucks

This game is terrible, I don't know how it was rated "good". Try using actual graphics instead of some crap outlined graphics. It look like you stole them from google images.

Jet Assault Jet Assault

Hmm...

Well this game isnt very good, but i guess its okay for a first.

Overall: 2/5, 4/10
Graphics: 2/10. The graphics are horrible, no offence :)
Gameplay: 3/10. Its very simple, not much of a challenge.
Sound: 4/10. Its an okay song, but it just loops
Story: 0/10. theres no story.

raptor152 responds:

Ya i was thinking of adding a story but couldn't really come up with one that wasnt corny or stupid.

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

AWESOME! some suggestiosn...

really awesome, you should add medals, and maybe some more nazi zombie-ish things like random weapon box. you should also make number 2 with the new nazi zombie map :P

-Race around the world 2- -Race around the world 2-

amazing

they are both amazing :P i got them both. its awesome how one is in Castle Crashers.

Dont Matter Dont Matter

Really good

This is really good. It makes you smile, and its doesn't hurt when you listen to it. Also, what intrument did you use for the main sound?

VannillaBear responds:

Cheers. i used sytrus to make the main sound, started off with a pluck type thing

Ninja Theme Ninja Theme

My real opinion...

really, i think al these ppl are dumb. I really like this song an its really cool. And not every ninja is dark. Some are opposite. look around on the internet, you'll see. So, Good job!